What is the refund policy for ETS?
• Refund Policy – Canceled Transfers Account Credit ONLY
In compliance with our cancellation policy, reimbursements will now be applied to your account for use in the future if you make any cancellation requests. Fees are not factored into the procedure; ONLY the base rate and tip are credited back to client.
What is the cancellation policy for ETS?
As stated in the Terms & Conditions Policy:
– Full Credit refund if cancelled more than 72 hours prior to scheduled trip.
– 50% Credit refund if cancelled more than 48 hours prior to scheduled trip.
– 25 % Credit refund if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to scheduled trip.
– No refund if cancelled less than 24 hours prior to scheduled trip.
– In compliance with our cancellation policy, prepaid orders will now be applied to your account for use in the future if you make any cancellation requests. * Fees are not factored into the procedure; “ONLY the base rate and tip are credited back to client”.
Our ETS Drivers requested this stringent “72, 48 and 24 Hr” policy since, depending on when you placed your order and the cancellation, it might have disrupted their present schedules or left them with no chance of having it promptly filled again.
Due to the logistical planning required to ensure that all client requests are fulfilled, Exclusive Transportation LLC consented to this policy.
All parties concerned agreed to adhere to the “no exceptions to this rule” standard upon confirmation.
At the time of checkout, each customer must check a box or sign a form expressing their agreement to our “Terms & Conditions”. ETS must enforce these rules because, once Exclusive Transportation Llc and our independent contractor (ETS Driver) acknowledges your order, a legally binding contractual contract exists between all parties for that transaction. Before signing and submitting your reservation, please read our “Terms & Conditions.”
What forms of communication is in place when booking with ETS?
Several email confirmations and text messages will be sent to you:
- Confirmation – Booked pending review
- Confirmation – Reservation is completed
- Confirmation – Payment Reminders
- Text – 24 Hour reminder of travel plans
- Text – Driver’s introduction 4-6 PM (AZ Time) the day before travel
- Text – 1 Hour reminder of travel plans
Full access to your account via login to view your travel plans at anytime!
The following individuals will be included in a group text message that clients will receive from the office. (1) Owner 480-769-3669 (2) Manager 301-536-6993 (4) Client (5) Driver all messaging must be done via the group text!
How will I know where to go once I arrive at PHX or MESA?
The driver will give the clients an ETA or directions to the pickup places upon arrival (landing) at PHX or MESA Airport. It is recommended by ETS Management that all Drivers and Clients stick to group texts because the Drivers won’t read or respond to client private messages.
What do I need to know about departure to PHX or MESA?
Our logistics strategy begins with driver assignment and flight monitoring. All drivers show up 5 to 15 minutes before planned departures. Customers are encouraged to be ready because your driver will leave on time and has other appointments.
What forms of payment do you accept and when while using ETS?
ALL *PMT ARE DUE THE DAY BEFORE SERVICES
(1) Credit Cards & Other forms of PMT: (a) Airport Transfers: to be fully paid 24 hours before services. (b) All other Transfers: When making a reservation, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required. The remaining payment must be paid according to usual * PMT guidelines.
- If you forget, not to worry. We will charge the card on file the day of the travel event for any unpaid amounts as listed in your travel summary.
(2) Cash PMT payable to the Driver on the Day of Service: Please write a NOTE in TRIP NOTES entitled “Plan Cash PMT” if you are paying your driver in cash.
(3) Zelle and Venmo are accepted forms of payment upon request.
• Please note: If payments have not been made by the client, ETS will, charge the card on file the day of the travel event, for the whole amount specified at the time of booking for all services.
- Credit cards are ONLY held on file at the time of booking and will not be charged by ETS unless required due to our “Terms & Conditions”!
Can’t find the date or time you’re looking for?
Contact us directly.
Don’t stress about packing, we’ve got you covered! Our top priority is making sure you have a safe and fun ride, so leave the availability and security to us.
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week Proudly Serving the West Valley Area